Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Capitalist Jack and The Adventures in Fiscal Control


Rumor has it that a capitalist beast has broken out of prison and is wreaking havoc on wall street, and as Mr Obama reminds us, Mainstreet too. Well, I don't know a Mainstreet. I guess i have decided that maybe the shady corners are the set for me. I don't wanna act in the middle of a crowd. I run off there from time to time, when sun sets for a cold winter, and freezing white caps freeze to ice upon my soul. Then one day, my life changed for ever.

I read a four and three quarters hand report, that was 72.3% honest, 22.5% exaggeration, and 5.2% blatant lies. It was from a man who just hopped a train up from new york. I don't know whether he paid the ticket. A fellow can do it these days. Even the Conductor is so exhausted from Capitalist oppression that if you time it just right, you can hop from seat to seat and avoid him. I mean the man works on a long train, so it is conceivable that if you start out just a few in front of him, you can make it most half way up the coast before he gits from one end of the train to the other. And if a fellow been broke. If he has been robbed by humanity. If a fellow lives a life of a scavenger, making non but tacit decisions, he is left with the worst kind of oppression, even if he has been promised a free contract. Forgive me, I have traveled off the course again.

I really don't think my words an get his story across. Why a sane man might think me gone around the bend if i were to write a thing like that. And if a Christian Dude heard me, he might think me sent here by the devil. He might even wish i were aborted. I mean, this crab surely would cut at this man's ankles, and I think he'd be so far in the ass of his fundamentalist ideology, that the thing would cut right through the bone.

Well like I said, the man didn't speak too well. He could barley write, spell and couldn't rightful count neither. But as much as you might think it the work of a psychotic, the man is no less a part of our sinking souls. So I best show you his picture.

No comments: